Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Misc. Afternoon Ramblings

I-Tunes Genius:  I love when the Genius on my I-pod gets it right!  Sometimes it's so random and I just get annoyed and revert to an overplayed self-made play list.  But when Genius gets it right, well it's like the gift that keeps on giving.  It's such a pleasant treat to hear a song that you've owned forever but haven't actually heard in awhile turn up on a Genius play list.  I'm sure there's a way to get it honed into what you like and what you'd like to avoid (hello please quit adding Christmas songs to EVERY play list) I just haven't figured it out yet. 

Adjectives:  I was at the park with a friend today and we a girl we both know came up.  We were saying how neither of us knew her very well but she seemed to be a lot of fun and she was really good friends with some of our other friends.  My friend then described her as being spicy, as in fun, spunky, outgoing and a little edgy.  I loved that.  Don't be surprise if I start using that adjective.  =)

Gossip:  In a related vein I don't believe it's gossip if it's not malicious.  If it's innocuous conversation then it's not gossip it's just friendly conversation.  Just wanted to clarify.

No comments: